As a new blogger, I am grateful to be nominated for the Liebster Award 2017. Thank you to womenhealthstyleblog. Please check out her blog; a former athlete who writes blogs to inspire women to be healthy and happy. She has some great tips and tricks to stay healthy (https://womenhealthstyleblog.wordpress.com/category/tips-and-tricks-to-stay-healthy/). She also writes poems and paints.
Liebster originates from the German word that means “dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued”. The Liebster Award is a recognition of new bloggers by other bloggers. It only exists online and is aimed to help bloggers gain more exposure.
My Favourite blog
I’m always interested in reading things about health and nutrition, and I really enjoy reading the posts by three60nutrition. Jorg Mardian obtains qualifications in fitness and nutrition. His blog is all about providing clear information when it comes to health. He has years of experience of working with clients in their weight management and health conditions. One of my favourite reads was https://three60nutrition.wordpress.com/2017/11/23/cocoa-affects-cognitive-health/. I like how the blogs include the results from studies and statistics to back up the information. Its informative and is straight to the point. I am always looking for good reads that are about health and disease, as I am very passionate about learning about the human body and how to be healthy. I recommend everyone to have a read on three60nutrition.
10 random facts about me
- I love learning about different cuisines, cultures and ways of life
- I can cook and bake anything
- Care about climate change
- I live in London
- I’m very picky
- I’m terrified of wasps
- Can’t stand nonsense, irrelevant and useless news
- Love being around nature – makes me feel relaxed and happy
- My all time favourite comedy duos are Laurel and Hardy
- I will always be a nerd – I just love to learn!
The Liebster Award Rules
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional. However, If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post Once you have written and published it, you then have to Inform the people/blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)